This website belongs to INTERWORDS GLOBAL SERVICES, S. L. (hereinafter referred to as ‘INTERWORDS’), with registered office at Gran Vía 19-21, 2º – Bilbao (Vizcaya), Spain, TIF B95795134, listed on the Bilbao Business Register, volume 5523, page 48, section 8, sheet BI 65726.
Trade name: INTERWORDS
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: +34 944 359 856
The user agrees to make adequate and lawful use of this website, and of the contents and services in it, in compliance with the applicable laws, the terms in this Legal Notice, the generally accepted customs and moral standards, and public order.
In particular, the user must refrain from:
o Making unauthorised or fraudulent use of this website and/or its contents for purposes that are illegal or prohibited under the terms in this Legal Notice, that may damage the rights or interests of third parties, or that may harm, hinder, overload, render useless or affect the normal functioning of the services, documents, files and any other type of contents stored in computer equipment.
o Accessing or attempting to access restricted areas and/or resources on the website without meeting the requirements to do so.
o Damaging the hardware and/or software associated with this website, or with the websites of its suppliers and/or third parties.
o Introducing or disseminating computer viruses and/or potentially harmful hardware and/or software systems that may affect the hardware and/or software associated with the INTERWORDS website, or with the websites of its suppliers and/or third parties.
o Accessing or attempting to access, using and/or manipulating the data owned by INTERWORDS, its suppliers, third parties and/or other users.
o Reproducing or copying, distributing, giving public access to by any means of public communication, altering or transforming the contents of this website without permission from copyright holders or for purposes other than the legally established.
o Hiding, deleting or altering the intellectual and/or industrial copyright notices on this website, as well as other notices acknowledging the rights of INTERWORDS and/or third parties associated with this website’s contents, as well as the protection devices and the information mechanisms inserted in said contents.
o Accessing or attempting to access this website’s contents by means or procedures other than those made available for this purpose on the website or otherwise those habitually used on the Internet for being harmless to the website and its contents.
o More specifically, and for the purposes of mere illustration, the user must refrain from transferring, disseminating or disclosing to third parties information, data, contents, messages, graphics, drawings, image or sound files, photographs, recordings, software and any other types of materials that:
1. Are in any way contrary to, threaten or undermine the fundamental rights and freedoms that are part of the Spanish constitutional order and are recognised by international treaties and other relevant laws.
2. Encourage, promote or lead to criminal, degrading, slanderous and/or violent action, as well as to types of behaviour that are against the law and/or contrary to moral standards, generally accepted customs or public order.
3. Encourage, promote or lead to discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts based on gender, race, religion, ideas or beliefs, age and/or background.
4. Introduce, make available or give access to products, items, messages and/or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or against the law and/or contrary to moral standards, generally accepted customs or public order.
5. Promote or lead to unacceptable anxiety or fear.
6. Promote or lead to physically or psychologically dangerous, risky or harmful practices.
7. Are protected by intellectual and/or industrial copyright owned by INTERWORDS or by third parties, without any special permission having been granted to the intended use.
8. Are contrary to honour, violate personal or family privacy and/or affect someone’s image.
9. Constitute any kind of advertising.
10. Carry viruses or unauthorised programmes, without any special permission having been granted by INTERWORDS for them to be used.
o INTERWORDS cannot guarantee continued access or the correct viewing, downloading or functioning of the elements and contents of this website, which may be affected or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond the control of INTERWORDS.
o INTERWORDS shall be entitled to discontinue the service or terminate the relationship with a user immediately if uses of this website or the contents therein are identified that violate the terms in this Legal Notice.
o INTERWORDS shall not be held liable for the damages, losses, claims or expenses resulting from:
1. interference, interruptions, failures, omissions, phone line breakdowns, delays, blockage and/or disconnections in the electronic system caused by failure, error or overloading in telecommunication lines or networks, or by any other factor beyond the control of INTERWORDS.
2. unlawful interference by means of malware, viruses or other any other kind of malicious software sent by any means of communication.
3. improper or inadequate use of the INTERWORDS website.
4. security or navigation errors caused by browser malfunction or by the use outdated browser versions. The INTERWORDS website administrators reserve the right to remove the website information or contents, or parts thereof.
o INTERWORDS shall not be held liable for the damages caused by improper use of the freely available services on this website by individual users. Likewise, it shall not be held liable for the data or contents entered in forms. Should damage be caused by unlawful or improper use of the services available on this website, INTERWORDS shall be entitled to file a claim against the user responsible for said use.
o INTERWORDS shall share all the information required by competent agencies and collaborate with said bodies in the exercise of their competencies.
This website and all the contents therein are governed by Spanish, European and international copyright laws.
The user acknowledges and agrees that all the brand names, trademarks and distinctive features, as well as all intellectual and/or industrial property rights over the contents of this website and other elements therein are the sole and exclusive property of INTERWORDS and/or third parties, who have the exclusive right to use them for commercial purposes. Under no circumstances shall the access to this website imply the waiver, assignment, transfer or licensing of rights, unless otherwise stated.
All rights, including those covering images and photographs, reserved.
The reproduction of the contents of this website or parts thereof on any media whatsoever is strictly forbidden without the express consent of the website’s owners.
Text copying on paper is permitted on three conditions:
o Free distribution.
o Content integrity (no changes or alterations).
o Clear, legible citation as shown below:
‘This document was taken from www.interwords.es. All rights reserved and strictly limited.’
For reproduction for other purposes or under different terms, please contact us.
Regarding the information contained in emails sent to INTERWORDS, the user is hereby informed that:
o INTERWORDS cannot guarantee the confidentiality of mail sent over the Internet.
o Emails are kept on the computer system for the time required to reply to them.
The INTERWORDS website may contain links to other sites. However, said sites, whose URL addresses are checked on a regular basis, are not part of the INTERWORDS website. The editorial team at INTERWORDS has no influence or control over their contents. Therefore, it shall not be held liable for the information contained in them.
INTERWORDS reserves the right to change this website’s layout, design and localisation at any time. Likewise, it reserves the right to change the contents therein, as well as the products and services offered in it.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
This Legal Notice is governed by Spanish law. Should disputes arise over the interpretation of its contents, they shall be resolved by the Courts of Bilbao. The parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of such Courts and waive any claims for other jurisdictions they may be entitled to.